You've got questions? We've got answers!
Our free range Bully Gnawers are sourced from the grass plains of Argentina, which is widely known for the best quality beef on the planet.
Yes, and dogs love them that way! Humans may not enjoy the smell, but dogs truly appreciate it. Here at Natural Dog Company, it’s all about the dogs…so (unsurprisingly) we elected to go completely natural with our Bully Gnawers. “Odor Free” bully treats go through an unfortunate process of bleaching with chlorine and sometimes even the use of formaldehyde – yikes!
Absolutely. Unlike rawhide, our Gnawers are completely digestible and full of B vitamins and other nutrients!
The larger the Gnawer, the longer it will last. Our Gnawers should last for a couple hours. However, there are many variables such as the strength and tenacity of your dog.
Customer Reviews & Questions
- DDerekVerified BuyerI recommend this productBreed Golden RetrieverAge AdultUsed For EntertainmentRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing but short lasting
My dog LOVED this. But it only lasted him like maybe 10 minutes haha. He is a golden and like 85 pounds so I shouldn't expect it to last longer but for 14 bucks and it being braided I thought it would last him a bit longer.
- AAA. A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBreed Boston TerrierAge PuppyUsed For EntertainmentRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoChew treats
Our pups love love love the bully sticks and the Himalayan Gnawers, keeps them busy for hours and satisfies their urge to chew. The Bully sticks are best eaten outside because the odor is very strong and will make your home smell foul. The Himalayan Gnawers are great, the only problem is every time I get an order at least on is broken and my pups fight over the unbroken one. There needs to be a better packaging method for the Gnawers, maybe bubble wrap them....
- TMtammy m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBreed Pit BullAge AdultUsed For EntertainmentRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoMy pitty girl loved it
My Betty Sue White loved her Gnawer. She is a very strong chewer so it only lasted 50 minutes. Today is her one month adoption birthday so well worth it plus she is very happy
& that makes me happy.
- RRobynVerified BuyerI recommend this productBreed Shih TzuAge AdultUsed For Balm Distraction, EntertainmentRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHappy Dogs!
My Shih Tzus loved these! I gave it to my one dog after I applied Skin Soother and it kept him busy while the balm absorbed into his skin. He's a licker so I didn't want him licking off the balm.
However, the Skin Soother is not compatible with my dog. It irritated his skin. See my review for that product.
- ADAllyson D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productBreed Border CollieAge PuppyUsed For Balm DistractionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest bully sticks
I’ve purchased bully sticks from different sellers and these are by far the best. No smell, long lasting and just more appealing to my dog.
Quality You Can Trust
Our products are formulated with the help of veterinarians to provide the most effective and safe solutions for your furry friends.
Our products use all-natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives or synthetic flavoring to ensure the highest quality product for dogs of all breeds & sizes.
Free of Toxins
We care about where our ingredients come from. Pesticides, chemically-enhanced fertilizers, and other harmful additives are never a part of our process. Only safe, natural ingredients here!
Our products are never tested on any laboratory animals. We conduct thorough research on each and every ingredient to ensure they are safe for all dogs.